If you have any questions please contact Palmer Basketball Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Palmer Basketball Frequently Asked Questions!
- When does the season start?
- We start evaluations around the first week of November.
- Practices will start around mid-November for 5th grade and above
- 4th grade and below will begin after Thanksgiving
- When do games start?
- 5th grade and above is scheduled to begin the first week of December
- The rest will begin games after the new year.
- When does the season end?
- In years, the past 3rd week of march
- The new league in 2022-23 is aiming to end the first week of March
- How often are practices?
- Practice will be 1-2 times a week.
- There are no set dates and times. Practice slots are rotated to allow for prime slots to be shared by all teams throughout the year.
- We practice at The Chrin Community Center, Tracy School, Cheston Elementary and Shawnee Elementary
- Competitive teams are offered at 5th and 6th grade levels
- 1st & 2nd grade levels are an inhouse league.
- 4 V 4, man to man defense, 8ft rims.
- Great opportunity to learn the game