WELCOME TO PALMER CHEERLEADING
Cheerleading is a fun, exciting, positive, and motivating sport. It is also a lot of hard work, but that hard work can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Through cheerleading you can learn, teamwork, responsibility, sportsmanship, discipline, and self-confidence, all while creating friendships and memories that will last a lifetime!
The season runs from August through mid-November.
- We participate in the Suburban – Blue Mountain Valley Youth Football League – www.syfl.org
- Football games are generally on a Saturday or a Sunday, times will vary.
In addition to football games Cheerleaders also participate in the following:
- Easton High School Cheerleading Clinic
- Easton High School Cheerleading Rec/Youth Showcase Competition
- Palmer 5k Run at Fairview Park
- Palmer Weekend Cheerleading Performance at Fairview Park
If you have any questions please contact Palmer Cheering Commissioner at email@example.com